At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Sourcing Lead to drive sourcing strategy for the Electrical Chassis Systems category. In this pivotal role, you will craft and implement strategies for the category, perfectly aligning with our overarching supply chain vision. You'll be the cornerstone ensuring that our supply base delivers on four critical priorities: Delivery, Quality, New Product Integration, and Cost Competitiveness.
- Supplier Mastery: Cultivate robust supplier relationships, lead the development of supply agreements, and oversee the supplier selection process, ensuring seamless communication and alignment with our organizational standards.
- Strategic Vision: Devise a compelling Commodity Strategy that supports our objectives, informed by insights from internal stakeholders, purchasing objectives, and broader market dynamics.
- Cost Innovation: Spearhead cost reduction strategies for your commodity categories, leveraging analytical tools such as should-cost modeling and competitive market analysis to realize significant savings.
- Performance Excellence: Monitor and elevate supplier performance, guaranteeing they meet our stringent requirements for quality and delivery, and driving corrective actions where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in Supply Chain/Sourcing, with a track record of cross-functional project management and commodity expertise.
- Preferably credentialed with APICS CPIM or ISM C.P.M./A.P.P.
- A proven track record of leadership with the ability to tackle high-impact challenges.
- Strong negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, coupled with outstanding communication abilities.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills, thriving in a multifaceted environment.
- Expertise in engineering documentation, manufacturing process control, and technical data comprehension.
- Proficient in project management tools and methodologies.
Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time, including potential international assignments.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.