At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Assure that the plant and equipment are maintained and kept in good operating condition. Support production by being proactive and responsive to equipment and facility needs. Maintains safe work practices and good housekeeping.
• Provide responsive maintenance support for facility and manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain plant security and fire protection.
• Prioritize and organize workload.
• Purchase of non-critical supplies.
• Assume other responsibilities as required
• Preventative maintenance is completed as scheduled
• Assisting with facility changes and coordinating activities.
• Capable of effectively operating within EPA and OSHA regulations.
• Work with others to improve processes and reduce cost including equipment installation or relocation.
• Complete more complex inspections, cleanings and preventative maintenance procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with major CNC components and areas and basic electrical circuits and various sensors along with simple diagnostic abilities.
• Knowledge of and some experience with 120, 240, 480 and other common low and high voltage circuits.
• Follow all safe work practices established for production maintenance such as LOTO, proper use of PPE for any maintenance related task, etc.
• Familiar with CMMS.
• Demonstrate proper use of a multimeter, reading voltage, amperage, and resistance.
• Demonstrate proper use of shop stationary and hand tools.
• Familiar with most CNC components and areas.
• 2 years of diagnostic experience with various circuits such as 5V-480V.
• 2 years of experience with industrial equipment and hydraulic/ pneumatic circuits.
• Effectively use machine manuals to identify parts, define alarm codes, and utilize electrical prints.
• Capable of leveling equipment. Familiar with moving equipment/ rigging.
• Complete all required inspections for equipment.
• Complete intermediate diagnostic and maintenance activities as needed.
Without Trade school: 3-4 years of relevant experience working with CNC machines
2 years of trade school and 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.