At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
We are hiring a talented Warehouse Worker to join our team. In this site, a warehouse worker plays an important role in the business’s success. You would perform a range of functions that will include; driving material from one location to another, processing incoming stock/materials, and packing/filling orders.. While doing these functions in the warehouse, we look for accuracy and efficiency to ensure the achievement of corporate and customer objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive delivery truck between warehouse and production facility. (CDL NOT required)
- Organize stock and merchandise within the warehouse by properly unboxing and storing items in their correct location
- Properly picks and packs orders (as assigned) to be shipped according to company standards
- Reliably retrieves items in the warehouse to be driven to another location
- Verifies and records incoming products (as assigned) accurately and efficiently
- Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
- Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
- Organize and sort items on shelving, bins, and overhangs according to the company standards
- Maintain and report all safety procedures/issues
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
- Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
- Positive attitude. Excellent time management and attendance performance
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips, and instructions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Operates automated carts, forklifts, trucks, and other such machinery
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Knowledge of Polaris products and parts preferred
- Prior forklift experience preferred
- The pay range for Washington State is $17.68 - $21.00 Individual pay within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills, and geography.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.