At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Sr. Information Security Engineer is a critical member of the Polaris IS Security Team. The IS Security Team works cross-functionally to secure enterprise assets and data against current and emerging threats. Our Sr. Information Security Engineers responsibilities include the design, implementation, and maintenance of IS Security owned tools and processes. They train employees and peers on security best practices and advise leadership on cyber security improvements.
- Lead and execute information security activities such as vulnerability management, incident response, disaster recovery, risk management, access control, security consulting, etc.
- Implement, maintain, and administer information security owned tools including anti-virus, network firewalls, secure web gateway, cloud email security platform, cloud security posture management platform, etc.
- Carry out enterprise-wide Cyber Security Awareness initiatives.
- Operational support for information security tool alerts.
- Perform vendor security risk assessments and provide security related recommendations.
- Identify and remediate gaps in information security.
- Research security trends, methods, and techniques and identify how they affect the business.
- Provide IT project support as it relates to information security deliverables.
- Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems or implement new products and services.
- Policy creation, review, and updating as needed.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 7 years professional IT experience with 3+ years focused on Information Security.
- CISSP or equivalent GIAC certification preferred.
- Advanced understanding of network devices and architecture, TCP/IP, network protocols, firewall administration, web application firewalls, and endpoint security.
- Advanced knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks (such as CIS, NIST, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Advanced ability to investigate, understand, and document network security architecture.
- Strong understanding of cloud security architecture
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong ability to research and understand technical challenges and provide security guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, be detail oriented, and results driven.
- Remote office flexibility limited to the greater Minnesota area with limited travel into the Minneapolis office. Applicants must live within 3-4 hours from the Bass Creek Plymouth, MN office.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.