Senior Software EngineerBangalore
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Reports To: Manager Digital Product
The Sr. Systems Analyst is responsible for the high-level design and integration of the company’s Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP system. Effectively partners with Product Managers and Application Developers in defining business processes, writing functional specifications, and performing testing, to meet the needs of the business. Demonstrates passion for strengthening and enhancing business results via software solutions.
System Design, Validation, and Implementation
• Transforms requirements into D365 Operations & Integration designs
• Leads in producing deliverables including database layouts; application modules; and user interface mock-ups
• Documents functional design specifications and communicates with software developers/programmers
• Define and documents Test plan and test cases and communicates with software developers/programmers
• Leads discussions with the team to resolve questions and issues during development cycle
• Performs system testing and leads user acceptance testing cycle
• Executes implementation tasks and ensures successful go-live
Gathering Requirements and Analysis
• Analyzes & documents current and future state business processes
• Evaluates multiple approaches helps to define a recommended system approach
• Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows; use cases; and storyboards
• Facilitates project and administrative meetings
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the business through User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Ensures compliance with SOX and application/user security
System and User Support
• Provides day-to-day application support to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations business users
• Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution
• Understands technology and systems infrastructure
• Completes minor software programming modifications
• Trains users on system processes and changes
• Performs other duties as assigned that support overall objective of the position
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Dynamics 365F&O analyst/consultant role performing system analysis and writing functional specifications in D365
• Minimum 3+ experience Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations / D365FO Supply chain systems
• Minimum 2+ experience with Finance, Account Payable, Account Receivable and General Ledger
• Minimum 1+ experience with managing Fixed assets and associated capabilities
• Thrives in a fast-paced & challenging environment with multiple project assignments
• Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical audience.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving & critical solution skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience with Manufacturing, Supply Chain Business Processes.
• Experience in inventory and Warehouse Management
• Experience in Advance warehouse Management and having WMS app using mobile scanners.
• Experience with master planning and material procurement
• Experience in Agile Scrum
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.