Mgr, District Sales (Int'l) - CommercialMonterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
• Conducts regular business meetings with dealers to ensure wholesale goals, retail sales goals and product stocking goals are met along with SMART development goals outlined by the Star Dealer program.
• Establishes and assists dealers to deliver annual stretch targets for whole goods and retail.
• Develops, coordinates, and conducts sell-in presentations for new/existing products, events, programs in conjunction with the wider MX Commercial sales and marketing team.
• Drives dealer profitability; encourages dealers to participate in all business schools, programs and technical training opportunities.
• Ensures proper brand standards are met and appropriate levels of Polaris product presence is maintained within dealer showrooms and facilities.
• Assists in planning and ensures dealer participation in digital, social media and online campaigns / initiatives
. • Assists in planning & set-up and participates in marketing shows, dealer shows, exhibits and displays.
• Identifies business improvement opportunities and sells into dealers. • Manages administrative reporting and analysis needed by management to monitor district performance.
• Promotes financially stable dealer network and responds to dealer needs. • Reports problems, status, and attitudes of dealer network to management.
Experience & Skills
• 3-5 years field sales and retail sales experience with proven track record required. Proven track record of launching new products and developing marketing strategies
• Additional selling techniques and skills education. (e.g spin selling, negotiation skills)
• Solid experience in working in dealer selling network and or business to business
• Solid understanding of dealer development and dealer network relationship building and or business to business.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or related field required.
Ensuring Accountability Holding yourself and others to high standards of accountability, and creating an infrastructure and transparent corporate culture that supports and measures personal and organizational responsibility and accountability.
Collaborating with Others Working together with others in a cooperative and supportive manner to achieve shared goals.
Achievement Orientation Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent that meet or exceed standard expectations.
Customer Value Management Developing customer value plans to create value for sales opportunities through effective communications and thorough knowledge of customers and markets.
Territory Management Allocating resources appropriately to organization’s sales area(s). Strategic Sales Planning Identifying and developing business opportunities that are consistent with the long-term strategic plans of the organization.
Merchandising/Retailing Using product and technical knowledge about own organization’s and competitive product lines to optimize display.
Negotiation Reaching the best agreement on the right quality, quantity, cost, timing and source of products and services. Training Others Helping others learn new knowledge and skills through clear instructions and engaging activities.
• Significant travel within territory. Some travel to remote locations and corporate functions. • Home office environment with support from corporate location. Some weekend work will be required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.