Mgr, Program - Supply ChainBrooklyn Park, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Job Title: Strategic Sourcing Program Manager
Responsible for coordinating & managing key program-related aspects of supply chain transformation, including preparation and deployment of new SRM tool implementation in 2023.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead & manage project activities specific to new SRM tool implementation, including preparation, development & launch
- Demonstrates excellent project management and communication skills and capable of managing cross-functional teams on a matrix organizational basis. The ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, sites, and companies serving a variety of diverse needs.
- Ensure participation of all required resources on project teams
- Participate in workshop requirements gathering, solution definition, and proposal presentation meetings
- Prepare teams for project kick-off, develop a collaborative culture, and provide coaching to optimize performance
- Responsible for daily touch point with core internal stakeholders and SMEs
- Conduct weekly team meetings with cross-functional leaders & external third party
- Provide timely resolution of any escalated issues
- Role requires strong influence & communication to convey detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels of project plan deliverables
- Provide/coordinate signoff on all deliverables
- 5+ years of project/program management experience within large organizations
- Experience managing implementation rollouts in a supply chain, procurement, or SAP Ariba space highly preferred
- Experience within manufacturing and supply chain sourcing processes in a global manufacturing and distribution environment preferred
- Strong leadership and analytical skills with outstanding written and oral communication skills required
- Excellent customer management skills, especially related to managing multiple stakeholders from cross-functional teams & roles required
- Experienced in presentation abilities, including PowerPoint development. Expected to present to operations leadership and executive leadership.
- Fast-paced office environment.
- Global, SAP Ariba, Program Management, Project Management, strategy, sourcing, supply chain, leader
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.