Business Data AnalystBangalore
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Business Data Analyst
Finance Manager and dotted to Senior Sales Analyst
The Business Data Analyst is contributing, under the Senior Sales Analyst supervision, to all the aspects of the business data analysis for the International division, turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creation and Maintenance of Data Models
• Own the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance of multiple existing database, dashboards and reports
• Collaborate in, and at time own, the design and build of new database, datasets, reports, dashboards and analysis using data from multiple sources including ERP, CRM and other ancillary IS systems.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
Reporting and Analysis
• Own the market share reporting for the APLA region including data gathering, data cleaning, understanding, consolidation and reporting
• Daily, weekly and monthly dashboard reporting and reports
Documentation & Support on New ERP Implementation
• Create documentation for all the existing reporting datasets and processes in Alteryx and PowerBI
• Participate to the new ERP implementation including the planning of the datasets conversion from the existing to the new ERP, the migration and the testing of data integrity.
• Refresh documentation every time a change is being made.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information management or Statistics at an accredited college or university required.
• Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst with technical expertise regarding data models, database development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Strong knowledge and experience with reporting packages (Microsoft Power BI preferred), databases (SQL or Alteryx preferred) and Excel (advanced level including macros creation) for analyzing datasets.
• Strong Analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience in extracting data from ERP system (Microsoft DAX and D365 preferred).
• Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
• Essential soft skills: Critical thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, self-starter
• Office based
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.