At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
TITLE: Data Engineer
This role is a Data engineer in our Enterprise Data and Analytics group. This position will require development of new application functionality as well as maintenance and support of source code for the azure data platforms using the Azure data services. You must be expert in designing and developing ETL\ ELT data pipelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze, design, build, query, troubleshoot and maintain Azure data services
• Design and develop data pipelines using Azure Data factory & Talend
• Develop streaming data pipelines and integrate with Snowflake
• Write stored procedures in SQL and deploy to Snowflake
• Design Azure data lake store
• Setup Snowflake pipes, streams, and tasks
• Create reports/ dashboards using Power BI
• Administer FiveTran and Qlik Replicate jobs and setup new objects
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Must have worked on below services and have good hands-on experiences.
• Azure data factory
• Talend – at least 2 years
• Strong SQL- comfortable in writing complex stored procedures
• Python programming
• Snowflake hands on working experience
• Apache Kafka streaming development experience
• Star schema and Snowflake schema design concepts and strong data modelling skills
• Must have good understanding of distributed systems architecture
• Power BI with DAX
• Knowledge of Fivetran is an added benefit
• Knowledge of Qlik Replicate is an added benefit
• Good to have Azure Databricks experience
Good to have Alteryx experience
*Education Requirements: 4-year degree or higher
*Years of Experience Required: 5+ years of experience
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.