At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete understanding to operate and maintain Electro-Disposition Coating System.
• Operate, maintain, perform daily tests, and log results for Wastewater Treatment, RO and other production systems.
• Follow specific written and verbal procedures to ensure efficient operation of systems.
• Pre-production checks and start-up of systems (wastewater and paint).
• Follow written procedures for testing for Electro-Disposition Coating System.
• Titrate washer system and all gauge readings.
• Communicate effectively with outside vendors and personnel.
• Work with hazardous materials while following specific safety precautions, OSHA, DOT and EPA regulations. May require some work in Haz-Mat suit.
• Maintain appropriate inventory of chemicals and initiate raw material orders when necessary.
• Ensure a high-quality product is produced in your area of job responsibility, by meeting all quality standards and taking appropriate action when necessary.
• Responsible for Powder Paint Room
• Coach, develop, motivate, and train employees to be efficient and productive.
• To have knowledge of, and ensure enforcement of, company policies, procedures and systems from all areas within the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required. AA degree or specialized training preferred.
• Basic understanding of math and chemistry i.e., PH, conductivity, titrations, reagents.
• Posses visual and analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent people, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to follow Lock Out Tag Out procedures.
• Responsible, dependable and safety minded with ability to work with little supervision.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime or “on-call”
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work safety around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles
Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
Ability to lift up 40 lbs., and push/pull 100lbs.
Working with hazardous materials and chemicals.
Working in confined spaces.
Will be required to wear the proper safety equipment and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES:
New Hires must have 1 year Continuous Service from Polaris Hire Date
6 Months Between Department Transfers
No Active Corrective Actions
3 or Less Attendance Occurrences
Must have received a 'Meets Expectation' in most recent performance review, if applicable.
If selected for the position, you are required to move into the position upon the effective date. If you are no longer interested in the position, you must withdraw prior to an offer being presented.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.