At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The PG&A Sr. Associate Brand Marketing Manager will represent PG&A in the planning and execution of division and Polaris enterprise-wide strategic marketing initiatives. This Sr AMM will lead and execute division initiatives around: Strategic brand management, Seasonal campaign planning and execution, and Integrated marketing and media efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Seasonal Campaign Planning
Manage and plan the execution of seasonal campaigns. Campaigns that reach and drive interest for consumers who are shopping for a vehicle and current owners.
Key accountabilities include for campaign work include:
- Partner with PG&A Marketing Manager to develop up front strategy and brief for each seasonal campaign, using performance data, industry insights, and past experience.
- Work cross-functionally to create an integration plan and project approach for each project/campaign.
- Manage PG&A budget including paid and creative resources (agency and internal)
- Partner with channel owners to capture asset needs and create a delivery plan based on budget and resources available.
- Partner with sales team to inform the promotion strategy and co-develop a GTM plan for promotions.
- Develop the asset list with input from channel owners and lead the creative process for delivery, ensuring assets are on brand and within the campaign framework.
- Keep stakeholders informed of status and manage day-to-day relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agency partner
- Partner with PG&A Marketing Manager, PG&A Marketing Director, and Product Design & Development Ops on division branding projects, helping to build and define Parts & Accessories brands and sub-brand strategies, including Lock & Ride, Polaris Engineered, and HD Parts.
- Partner with Channel Owners (email, social, events, in-dealer signage, paid media, etc.) to create marketing playbooks that maximize the investment while reducing resources.
- Manage budget for “always on’ investments in paid media.
- Be the single point of contact for channel owners for day to day questions that are not brand related.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Reporting into the PG&A Marketing Manager, a successful candidate will bring a collaborative approach, a team-player leadership style, and an experienced lens on content creation. Additional candidate requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field (Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Business)
- 4-6+ years in Marketing, communications, or strategy role
- Proven ability to develop effective marketing plans to achieve goals
- Strong writing, editing, verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical experience, ability to use data to develop breakthrough business strategies
- Project management expertise, digital knowledge, partnership experience, strong bias for action
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed environment; ability to make decisions and influence leadership
- Demonstrated resilience and creative problem solving to overcome any barriers that stand in our way to achieve our brand and business goals
- Experience managing budgets to achieve marketing and business objectives
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented, resilient, tenacious approach to business and goal achievement
- Ability to meet deadlines while delivering quality results
15% travel – driven by seasonality and events
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.