At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
This role is responsible for coordinating the daily work, as well as direct hands-on responsibilities of IT Service Management for the Client Support team. This role must work across various IT teams, IT operations and IT Product Owners to ensure IT services are delivered with quality and efficiency within SLAs. This role would help manage and measure SLA’s. Additionally, this role will help manage the implementation and on-going optimization of a Service Management platform, leading the local service desk process, and in implementing and optimizing ITIL processes across the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in a committee to create an overall SLA driven IT Service Delivery
- Develops and maintains portfolio of IT Service Management policies and operating procedures across the Clients Support Team
- Establishes appropriate control objectives that align to the risk tolerance of the organization
- Assists in oversight of daily workstreams and standardized work
- Recommend SLAs to internal stakeholders, solicit approval, and adhere to approved SLAs on all components of service delivery
- Lead through example, assist in the buildout of the Client Support team
- Train new staff, assist with performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development for team members
- Provides day-to-day leadership and guidance in resolving complex technical operational situations
- Provides feedback and development opportunities for staff
- Ensures the IT department is right sized with experienced, motivated, and highly technical employees
- Works with the Managers of IT on establishing processes and policies to build a high-performing organization
- Focused on delivering exceptional services across Polaris enterprise
- Strong customer service focus, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Lead with a continuous improvement mentality, and provide metrics to show the realization
- Focuses on service delivery for information technology systems to ensure that all services are properly planned out and delivered as expected
- Oversees the creations of reportable metrics that are used to validate SLA's and OLA's. Also searches for trends in data that could indicate the need for process engineering or process improvement
- Prioritizes requests and activities and develop schedules and work plans for projects/initiatives
- Consults with business departments as needed
- Communicates relevant IT-related information to senior leadership and peers
- Be able to quickly form a problem focus group and use critical thinking skills to resolve system outages and document root causes for future analysis to ensure maximum availability of company systems
- Delivers actions and initiatives associated with control and compliance objectives
- Implements solutions to prevent, detect, and remediate information security risks
- Leads remediation to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, interruption, or breach of information
- Performs appropriate testing of detection and incident response
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Management
- 4-8 years’ experience working within an IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in many areas of infrastructure
- Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers and other professional colleagues, managers, and staff
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management, and business personnel
- Excellent problem-solving skills while providing first class customer service
- International business experience
- Breadth of industry and sector experiences manufacturing, retail, etc.
- ITIL Certified
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.