At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
SUMMARY: Performs various shipping duties accurately and efficiently to help meet and exceed on time shipping, shipping accuracy and shipping efficiency goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoices orders producing all necessary packing slips, shipping labels, package identification labels, and documentation as required by customer, order type, and shipping method.
- Uses UPS Worldship to ship product and create labels for shipping.
- Schedules pickups when necessary including full truck and LTL pickups providing all necessary shipping documentation, communicating delivery details to the customer when required and logging relevant information in DynamicsAX.
- Assists with picking orders, stacking product on pallets, wrapping pallets, applying shipping labels, loading trucks, kitting, pick zone replenishment process and inventory cycle counting process as time permits.
- Works to ensure we are using the most cost-effective option available for shipping.
- Follows all company protocols, attendance policies, HR requirements and safety procedures and is an example to coworkers
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- 1-2 years’ related experience or equivalent is a plus.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. Ability to read and understand pick tickets, purchase orders and receiving slips.
- Committed high standards, detail oriented with good problem-solving skills. Able to work with general supervision.
- Ability to operate forklifts both stand-up and sit-down, pallet jacks and pallet wrapping machine.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequent heavy and demanding physical labor.
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion.
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day.
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.