At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Software Engineer, Azure Integrations
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Microsoft Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Microsoft Azure developer on the Polaris team, you will have the ability to build event driven and batch integrations against Microsoft D365FO ERP and Commerce applications, and drive design on an instance that serve multiple countries, languages and time zones. You will also have an opportunity to be involved in the team that builds software to enable Polaris International business capabilitiesStrongest candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology. Additional duties will include helping to push industry best-practices toward maturity including continuous integration builds, automated deployments, and leading-edge best trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Visualize changes necessary for given problems and understand the impact to articulate the necessary customizations that adhere to industry standards
- Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
- Assist in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications
- Architect, design, code, test and debug applications
- Trubleshoot the issues and comeup with quick and sustainable solutions.
- Work with users and co-workers to develop, test and implementation plans
- Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- 4 – 6 years development experience. Atleast two project experience in - Azure Integration pipelines and design / delivery of Azure API
- Experience with design, build and support of Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Azure Service Bus, APIs, Azure DevOps, Managing Repos, dependency management, APIM, etc.
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Strong programming knowledge with C# and .NET Core
- Familiarity with OData Web APIs
- Exposure to Dynamics D365 F&O ERP
- Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development technologies like Logic Apps
- JSON, REST and data based APIs
- Security technologies including custom SAML 2.0 providers
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System would be a distinct advantage
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.