At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Assembly Operator – Fuel Your Future
Indian Motorcycle – Direct Hire, Spirit Lake, IA
Assembly Operator- Up to $19.87 hourly
Fuel Your Future with Indian Motorcycle at our state-of-the-art factory in Spirit Lake.
On top of base pay, we provide $6-9/hr in additional compensation & benefits including:
- $2,500 in Bonuses
- Access to Polaris Vehicles for Your Enjoyment
- Medical Plan Eligibility on Day 1
- 5% 401k Match, ESOP
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Up to 22 Paid Days of In Your First Year
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer
In the Assembly Operator position you will perform a wide variety of tasks to prepare or build up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components on Indian Motorcycles.
- You may install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle on a moving assembly line or work to prepare parts for the paint process
- You will perform checks and inspections to ensure good quality
- The position requires the use and operation of various power tools, hoists, and production equipment
- Assembly Operators work in a repetitive, fast paced environment
- You will have a direct impact, working as a team to improve processes
- This job requires you to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, reach overhead, perform strong pinch and grip, push pull up to 100lbs, and stand/walk at least 8 hours per day.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/GED
- Manufacturing or Assembly experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willing and able to work overtime
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.