At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The External Service Partnerships Lead represents Polaris and Indian Motorcycle with local, government, educational and dealer partners, and works to advance engagement in the powersports industry through Service.
Leveraging a strong knowledge of powersports, dealerships, and Service, the Partnership Lead will initiate, develop, and coordinate programs that meet the needs of our diverse external partners with straightforward execution. Focuses include: creating programs to staff dealer service departments, developing and delivering curriculum for unique learning models, leading dealership profitability / customer experience initiatives, and working with external partners to identify growth opportunities. The Partnerships Lead is a visible and exciting role that requires collaboration, leadership, business process knowledge, proactive problem solving, customer service, and the ability to effectively communicate and manage complex solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program and Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Build rapport and influence, using diplomacy, to drive program participation and success in meeting growth and expansion objectives
- Plan and execute successful programs by leading opportunity identification and internal and external project teams
- Align plans with corporate strategy to balance Polaris, external stakeholder, and customer needs
- Work closely with external partners to identify and create unique curriculum for diverse learning and business models
- Integrate new curriculum based on external trends into dealership training; enable dealers to deliver on evolving customer and business needs
- Identify opportunities to advance the reputation and results of Polaris Service and dealership service departments
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans that differentiate Polaris Service in the marketplace through strategic partnerships, marketing resources, and events
- Drive proactive outreach to understand partner needs; provide tailored recommendations
- Deliver client-focused solutions based on customer need
- Lead ramp-up and support of new partnership opportunities
- Provide training on programs and processes to ensure understanding and execution
- Develop contracts, communication, and required documentation to ensure all programs meet compliance and quality requirements
- Ensure that programs/projects are managed and executed on time, on budget, and on brand while meeting/exceeding quality standards, goals, and deliverables
- Monitor and manage the approval of presentations and content
- Establish and maintain reporting to measure the success of each program
- Carry the voice of dealers, customers, and partners to identify improvement areas, and initiates plans to replicate successful outcomes and address deficiencies
- Manage the Service Technician Education Program curriculum and portal to deliver relevant, multi-channel content
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 years’ experience in relationship management; demonstrated ability to manage across multiple organizations and locations, serving a variety of needs
- Experience leading teams or projects
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong experience with all Microsoft Office applications including Project or similar project management systems/software.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with experience delivering presentations and trainings tailored to the needs of the audience
- Ability and willingness to “get the job done”, allowing for flexible and extended hours, depending upon project needs
- Standard office environment – fast-paced and collaborative
- ~10% Travel – Events
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.