At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Site Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Leader to develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Assist with identifying and implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screen applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Conduct phone screen interviews and assist with other steps of the interview process, including attending and conducting interviews with supervisors, managers and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and other human resource staff during the offer selection and onboarding process.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attend and participate in local job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Job Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, business, or similar field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One, or more, year(s) of previous work experience as a recruiter or other related talent acquisition role.
- Recruitment experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods.
- Proficiency with social media, professional networks, and ATS databases.
- Expertise in full cycle recruitment.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Travel to offsite locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.