At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
This position provides an opportunity to work on a wide variety of disputes, including Liability, Personal Injury, and Commercial litigation. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, technically proficient, and self-confident individual, with experience in Litigation case management. In addition, the individual should be able to balance and prioritize assignments and deadlines in a fun, fast-paced environment. This position is ideal for a self-starter, with high integrity and high professional standards, who demonstrates flexibility and adaptability with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage eDiscovery vendor(s), document collection and preservation
- Lead document processing, review and productions (Relativity)
- Assist with matter investigation, maintain files and update electronic database (Serengeti)
- Issue litigation holds, coordinate custodian interviews and depositions
- Review and respond to discovery responses
- Experience with engineering software/systems to query information across company enterprise for production in litigation
- Ability to locate and gather documents throughout enterprise responsive in litigation
- Assist with case management obligations
- Assist with vehicle returns/dealer credits and locating exemplar vehicles
- Review and respond to various correspondence
- Assist with investigation and response to subpoenas
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of experience as a litigation Paralegal (law firm experience preferred)
- Initiative and the ability to work with little supervision required
- Proficiency in computer systems skills with an affirmative understanding of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, AS400, Alteryx, ShowCase and Relativity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and collaboration skills with individual and group partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and emotional acuity
- Demonstrated leadership skills that result in the production of high-quality services and exceptional standards
- Ability to manage a case load and organize and assemble documents and files
- Comfort working with and managing outside counsel, working cross-functionally with business, engineering and legal executives and personnel.
- Ability to protect integrity of (and maintain) confidential and proprietary information
- This is a full-time position based out of Polaris’ headquarters building in Medina, Minnesota. All work is expected to be performed on-site, although some travel may be required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.