At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Senior Information Security Analyst is a critical member of the Polaris IS Security Team. The IS Security Team works cross-functionally to secure enterprise assets and data against current and emerging threats.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and execute information security activities such as vulnerability management, incident response, disaster recovery, risk management, access control, security consulting, etc.
- Implement, maintain, and administer information security owned tools including anti-virus, network firewalls, secure web gateway, cloud email security platform, cloud security posture management platform, etc.
- Participate in and support our enterprise-wide Cyber Security Awareness Program.
- Operational support for information security tool alerts.
- Perform vendor security risk assessments and provide security related recommendations.
- Identify and remediate gaps in information security.
- Research security trends, methods, and techniques and identify how they affect the business.
- Provide IT project support as it relates to information security deliverables.
- Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems or implement new products and services.
- Policy creation, review, and updating as needed.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree &/or an Associate's Degree with equivalent work experience is required.
- At least 3 - 7 years professional working experience focused on Information Security is required.
- CISSP or equivalent GIAC certification is strongly preferred.
- Advanced understanding of network devices and architecture, TCP/IP, network protocols, firewall administration, web application firewalls, and endpoint security.
- Advanced knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks (such as CIS, NIST, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Advanced ability to investigate, understand, and document network security architecture.
- Strong understanding of cloud security architecture.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong ability to research and understand technical challenges and provide security guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, be detail oriented, and results driven.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.