At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Robot Editor collaborates with the Robot Programmers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Supervisor in a team driven environment to obtain maximum performance from the robots. This position works on 3rd shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the robot group in maintaining tooling changeovers and updated fixture revisions
- Must be able perform regular robot weld audits
- Maintain good housekeeping in and around the robots
- Operate robots as needed
- Must be able to pass the Polaris Welding Test and demonstrate welding in a production environment, program the machine, maintain logs and communicate effectively.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous Welding experience and robot operation at Polaris is recommended, but not required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read blueprints, processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate to be a detail-oriented, self-starter
- Must obtain and/or maintain fork truck certification within 3 months of hire date.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.