At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) accelerates career development for recent college graduates who wish to further develop core business, leadership, and marketing competencies. Our unique two-year development program allows you the opportunity to work in roles within many facets of marketing to build a solid business foundation, and to ultimately declare a focus area for more concentrated experience.
Through your business rotations, you will be given challenging assignments in each of the four, six-month rotations to accelerate your career development for future positions of significant responsibility. The variety of assignments gives an introduction to what working at Polaris is all about and helps you decide where you can do the work best suited to your interests and the company's needs. During this program you will also establish mentor relationships with our business leadership that will continue throughout your career with Polaris. Polaris provides the resources, support, and environment you need to realize both personal and professional success in this role. Areas you will gain exposure to in your rotations may include but not limited to positions focused within our core Marketing Competencies:
- Marketing Strategy & Vision: Marketing Strategy, Brand Building, Consumer Insights to Understand Your Customer, Annual Planning
- Consumer & Channel Focus: Consumer Insights Shopping Journey, Funnel Management, Audience Definition/Targeting, Dealer Network/Marketing
- Creative & Digital: Creative Strategy & Development, Media Planning, Multi-Channel Personalized Marketing Content, Content Marketing
- Consumer Insights and Data Analytics Application: Leverage Insights and Analytics to Drive Business Decisions, Go to Market Planning, Messaging and Plan Optimization and Iteration
After completion of the Development Program, you will be placed into a Marketing related position. Examples may be positions in Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Digital, Social, among others.
Mobility is expected of our MLDP participants. MLDP’s are typically placed in any of the following locations: Plymouth, MN; Medina, MN.
- Pay for Performance Company which uniquely allows employees to receive Annual Profit-Sharing bonuses based upon the performance of the employee
- A generous 401K employee’s contribution matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement program to support employees who want to further their education after starting employment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing, Strategic Communications or other related degrees
- Graduating between December 2022-June 2023
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Ongoing geographic flexibility; you must be willing to travel and relocate between sites for your rotations as well as mobility beyond the rotational program to support accelerating your development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.