At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies.
- Manages recruiting process for professional exempt and non-exempt hiring. Conducts interviews to assists supervisors and managers in the candidate selection process.
- Assists in the development of orientation plans and training for new employees
- Coaches managers and supervisors on employee relations and disciplinary issues
- Assists in the identification and development of high-potential employees
- Assists employees and managers with benefit and compensation questions
- Coordinates compensation planning and performance management for client groups
- Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures
- Provides training and communication to employees on HR programs, benefits and processes
- Handles employee complaints, advises on problems, and recommends disciplinary actions
- Counsels employees regarding duties, career development, benefits programs, policies and other employment related issues
- Conducts exit interviews and processes required termination paperwork
- Works with management to facilitate change, lead initiatives, and manage projects
- Participates on various business or human resources teams as needed by department or company
- Tracks, maintains, and monitors data and provides necessary reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the needs of the department or company
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Four year degree in Business Administration or related field; SPHR or PHR and M.A. in related field preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Plant / Manufacturing experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS system-based software
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
- Office environment with time spent on manufacturing floor developing relationships.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.