At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Sr. Microsoft ERP Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Microsoft ERP developer on the Polaris team, you will have the ability to maintain multiple instances that serve multiple countries, languages and time zones. You will also have an opportunity to be involved in the team that will design and upgrade an instance to a newer version. Strongest candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology. Additional duties will include helping to push industry best-practices toward maturity including continuous integration builds, automated deployments, and leading-edge best trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Architect, design, code, test and debug applications in the D365 F&O space.
• Visualize changes necessary for given problems and understand the impact to articulate the necessary customizations that adhere to industry standards
• Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
• Assist in the preparation of system requirements and design specifications
• Work with users and co-workers to develop, test and implementation plans
• Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
• Act as mentor to junior resources, capable of answering technical questions and guiding design concepts and technical understanding
• Ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 8 – 10 years development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
• 6+ years of development experience in Dynamics AX 2009 and above
• 3+ years of development experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and above
• 2+ years of development experience in D365FO
• Significant programming experience in X++ and C#
• Significant experience in SQL Server and SSRS
• Experience in using Lifecycle Services (LCS) Tools.
• Experience in Dynamics AX 2009 Enterprise Portal development
• Experience leading and mentoring other developers
• Experience in using Version Control Tools: Preferrably Azure DevOps
• Experience with creating and managing Data Entities.
• Experience with creating and managing Integrations using OData
• Experience in Azure Integration Tools such as Logic App, Azure Functions, Storage Accounts.
• Experience integrating AX/D365FO with Dynamics CRM/D365CE or other .NET custom web applications
• Design, architect and configure new Dynamics AX/D365FO instances
• Experience in Supply Chain and Trade & Logistics modules such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Management.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.