The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris 850 INDY VR1 snowmobile.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:26 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:57 Right side of the snowmobile (headlight adjust, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), battery charge port, exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:31 Chaincase fill plug location
- 1:36 Front suspension (shock assembly and adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, skis, skags)
- 2:03 Console (7S display, behind-display storage compartment with USB plug, group ride antenna)
- 2:21 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, navigation buttons, select button, headlight dimmer switch, heater control, electronic revers controls
- 2:50 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 3:02 Below-the-handlebar components (key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:15 Under-the-seat components (storage compartment)
- 3:23 Rear suspension (front limit strap, rail slide, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, rear grease zerks, torsion spring adjustment, scissor stops, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:00 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.