To remove and install the visor and sunshield on a Polaris modular helmet, follow these steps.
1. To remove the outer shield:
- Start by opening the visor fully.
- Then, pull the latch downward and lift the visor outward to release the lock tab from the latch.
- Move over to the other side of the helmet and release the lock tab.
- Pull the visor out and remove from the helmet.
2. To remove the inner sunshield:
- Start by lowering the inner sunshield fully.
- Press the tabs on each side the sunshield to release the shield from the inner brackets.
- Pull the sunshield out and remove from the helmet.
3. To install the inner sunshield:
- Start by inserting one tab into the inner bracket until there is an audible click.
- Move to the other side of the shield and insert the tab on the inner bracket.
- Verify proper operation of the sunshield by operating the tab on the side of the helmet.
4. To install a new outer shield:
- Insert the visor tab into the upper circular notch and press the lower tab into the latch until the shield locks into place with an audible click.
- Move over to the other side of the helmet and secure the upper circular notch and lower tab.
- After completing, verify proper operation of the visor.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.