To properly transport your RZR Pro XP or Pro XP 4, follow these steps.
Warning: Ensure your trailer and tie-down straps are properly rated for your vehicle weight. Follow all warnings and precautions listed by the manufacturers. Failure to do so may result in an accident and serious injury or death.
1. Ensure your trailer is clean and free of any debris.
2. Safely drive the vehicle onto the trailer. Always practice safe riding by wearing the required safety gear. Reference your Owner’s Manual for proper riding equipment. Warning: Do not transport the vehicle in a reverse direction on the trailer.
3. Place the vehicle in PARK and verify the PARK position is displayed in the gauge.
4. Slowly release the brake pedal and ensure the vehicle does not roll.
5. Turn the engine off and remove the key to prevent loss during transport.
6. Latch the seat harnesses and ensure the seats are secured.
7. Close the doors and verify the latches are secure.
8. Secure the fuel cap.
9. Ensure any accessories, if equipped, are properly secured.
10. Before securing the vehicle to the trailer, inspect the tie-down straps for cuts, wear, fraying, dirt, debris or stiffness. Warning: Ensure your trailer and tie-down straps are properly rated for vehicle weight. Always follow all manufacturer warnings and precautions.
11. Starting at the front of the vehicle, attach the tie-down straps to the designated tie-down point on the front of the vehicle chassis. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary. Caution: Do NOT attach tie straps to the front control arm bolt pockets.
12. Move to the rear of the vehicle and attach the tie-down straps to the designated tie-down points on the upper chassis frame in the rear wheel well. Then attach the straps to the trailer and adjust as necessary.
13. Evenly tighten the tie-down straps until the suspension begins to compress.
14. Continue by securing any extra length of the tie straps.
15. Next, inspect all the tie downs to make sure they are tight and secure.
16. Also ensure the fuel cap is secured before departing.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.