At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate the justification and completion of all capital requests, and track activities and expenditures to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Prepare periodic status reports for management communication.
• Supervises internal support and outside contractor firms to ensure projects adhere to all safety guidelines, building and environmental codes.
• Develop and maintain layouts of the plant facility and create layouts to support special project and planning exercises.
• Ensure that technology and equipment brought into the facility are compatible with support functions and inventory plans.
• Evaluate new technologies and methods to assist facility in meeting flexibility and productivity goals.
• Initiate, develop, and communicate improvement opportunities to management.
• Actively participate in the development of department tools and procedures to improve the quality of communication and participation of our customers and management.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• B.S. degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering required with a PE license preferred.
• Experience managing project budgets and timelines in an industrial environment.
• Project experience with industrial process implementation and material handling systems preferred.
• CAD drafting experience is required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.