At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
- Prepare tools for production and is responsible for the proper set up of tooling and qualify tooling is ready for production.
- Loads dies into machine and verifies settings by measuring positions, follow set up documentations.
- Maintains production schedule in terms of on time delivery, quantity and quality assigned to the job.
- Make changes as needed (e.g., core changes die maintenance.)
- Understands the manufacturing and diecast processes and makes suggestions in how to improve these processes.
- Uses various measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers and other inspection gauges.
- Verifies fixture setup using all necessary inspection equipment under supervision.
- Makes high quality parts to specifications and assists with the identification of root causes and corrective action for quality problems.
- Understands and follows work orders and documents. Ensures all production process documentation is completed and accurate.
- Performs in process inspection of set up and accurately completes the required paperwork such as the setup Process (SU/P) sheet.
- Documents and communicates among shifts any actions taken (e.g., changes, concerns) on tooling and machine operations.
- Is able to maintain a balanced workload by prioritizing and maintaining machine set-up, production and maintenance duties.
- Completes secondary operations such as inventory of core and mold components.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows specified safety procedures at all times.
- Participates in required meetings and training.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.