At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Vendor Master Data, Supplier Onboarding, Profile Management, Risk Management, Sourcing Event Management, and Contract Lifecycle Management related functional solutions, building and/or leveraging system integrations where necessary.
- Partner with business leaders in assessing and clarifying requirements.
- Lead and execute the development of business system solutions.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems and promote process improvement.
- Develop system features: create, review, and approve documentation; including functional and technical specifications, test plans and execution results.
- Lead and participate in day-to-day operations, enhancements, and projects. Understand business impact, quantifying resources, and evaluating/recommending technical options.
- Partner with Product Owners and Project Managers on defining the detailed scope of new initiatives.
- Work with Product Owner, cross functional teams, and cross technology team on the prioritization of the product backlog of user stories and defining acceptance criteria sufficiently for testing.
- Create functional documents, technical specifications, and test scripts. Create, refine, and maintain user stories and associated deliverables, such as process flows and test cases to meet development and stakeholder needs.
- Provide Key User training and support.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver valued capabilities/enhancements to business stakeholders, colleagues, and vendors.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, team, and relationship-building skills.
- 5+ years of experience as an JaggaerONE Technical Analyst supporting Vendor Master Data, Supplier Onboarding, Profile Management, Strategic Sourcing Event Management, and Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Top Candidates will have JaggaerONE Configuration experience, especially in Vendor Master Data, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Receipts, Invoicing & Contract Management.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Procurement/Sourcing or related area of study.
- 5 + years of testing experience in Vendor Master Data, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Goods Receipts, Invoicing & Contract Lifecycle Management, including creating test scenarios, scripts, executing and/or reviewing test results for projects, enhancements, and defect fixes.
- 5+ years of experience performing requirement gathering sessions/workshops, design, document functional specifications and review of technical specifications.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile software delivery models (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay business flows.
- Experience with AS400 and RPG is a Plus.
- JaggaerOne implementation experience.
- Highly developed negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.