At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Maintain accurate reporting of MAPICS and Dynamics cycle counting as well as support material flow to production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comfortable transacting in a computer system and printing pick lists
- Pick Orders out of the warehouse per Pick List
- Problem solve for shortage or overage of components
- Ability to fill needs of assembly by using visual cues and reports
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately count small pieces and parts
- Assist with cycle counting off of computer system-generated cycle count reports
- Assist in root cause analysis of inventory discrepancies, lost or misplaced components
- Enters data collected into the computer system
- Assists with incoming inventory and labels inventory, assists with putting away
- Rotate inventory for FIFO
- Load and unload freight trucks
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Computer experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Forklift experience helpful, but not necessary
- General understanding of warehouse functions
- MAPICS and AS400 knowledge helpful
- Team Player with a focus on customer service
- Strong Mathematical skills are a must
The salary range for Washington State is $17 - $20. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills, and geography
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.