At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The PG&A Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for actively managing Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A) open purchase orders and invoices to ensure product is received in accurate quantities, locations, and condition to Polaris distribution facilities. Individual is responsible for resolving invoicing issues to ensure prompt supplier payment and avoidance of customs issues. In addition, they will track issues and partner multiple entities in Logistics, Accounts Payable, Trade Compliance, Distribution Centers, and Vendors to determine root cause and help resolve systemic issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with vendor, freight forwarder, and DC stakeholders to solve all receipt quantity issues as they come up to ensure inventory accuracy and prompt invoice remittance.
- Resolve Trade Compliance issues pertaining to price and quantity errors within service level agreement
- Investigate and solve all issues on the Problem Parts Log
- Support Accounts Payable Issue Resolution by researching open receipt discrepancies
- Track reoccurring issues, identify root cause, and work to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to correct issues
- Work through expedites/defers/cancels (EDC) for ORV Accessories on a weekly basis
- Partner with plants to adjust open purchase orders to ensure accurate due date and quantity
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Associates degree preferred. Warehouse clerk or related experience required
- Understanding of distribution center receiving process
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 pounds individually or up to 75 pounds with a team lift
- Willingness to learn and operate power equipment
- Strong aptitude to solve problems, improve processes, document standard work
- Strong ability to conflict with diplomacy and partnership
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, attention to detail
- Ability to effectively build relationships with external and internal partners
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable learning/navigating Polaris systems especially AS400/Mapics, SBS Portal
- Standard, fast-paced Distribution Center environment
- Minimal travel to supplier and corporate office (up to 10%)
- During peak operational periods overtime may be required, including weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.