At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Polaris is seeking a technical Project Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced Diagnostics team.
This position will develop, deploy, and manage OTA Reflash campaigns for Polaris Electronic Control Units (ECUs). As OTA Campaign Manager, you will be part of Polaris’s Diagnostic Software team which develops infrastructure used by Polaris’s dealers, manufacturing plants, customers, and engineering teams for performing diagnostics, Electronic Control Unit (ECU) reflash, and vehicle/component configuration on all Polaris products including Off Road Vehicles, Slingshot, Indian motorcycles, and snowmobiles.
To be successful in this role, individual must be able to demonstrate the ability and drive to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- End to end campaign management from timeline management, campaign setup, delivery of flash files, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- Working with key stakeholders such as Vehicle Controller Leads, Connected team members, 3rd party ECU suppliers, and Polaris Global Business Units to ensure smooth delivery of all aspects of campaigns.
- Handling multiple campaigns at any one time and meeting tight deadlines, while providing support to engineering, production, and service.
- Take a pro-active lead in understanding potential problem areas and ensure they are avoided or resolved.
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
- Develop new reflash requirements, features, breakthrough technologies, and improved processes. Perform benchmarking activities establishing industry best practices and drive roadmaps for the next generation of Polaris OTA reflash tools.
- Effectively communicate program status, key issues, and mitigation plans.
- Follow up on actions identified as part of weekly project review meeting and drive closure for those actions.
- Collaborates with technical leads to analyze problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Other duties as assigned. Hybrid remote work options can be discussed. (Must live within commuting distance of Wyoming, MN, number of in-office days per week is flexible.)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, or Science preferred; a minimum of two (2) years of project management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies; demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Project.
- Experience operating in a Linux environment.
- Self-directed with strong personal initiative and an ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent project planning, management, execution, and organization skills with attention to detail. Understands how program objectives, tools, and resources relate cross-functionally, ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written & oral) with ability to communicate complex subjects in a concise manner to a wide audience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within tight deadlines and firm schedules.
- Effective decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment and pivot quickly on priorities.
- Technical aptitude with an ability to understand technical details and effectively.
- Solid understanding and experience running Product Development Process (PDP) programs using a PDP process.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.