At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
JOB SUMMARY: Transport materials and product from, to, and within department assigned. Process various inventory transactions while maintaining 99% inventory accuracy for your area of responsibility.
This is a temporary role and will be on 2nd Shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use tugger to move materials and product within department as instructed. This may include steel coils, dies, baskets and containers, vinyl, welded components, etc.
2. Load and unload trucks at shipping and receiving docks as instructed.
3. Verifies part numbers, quantities, and purchase order information against packing slips.
4. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
5. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
6. Accurately complete paperwork required for production records. This includes items such as labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, manifests, etc.
7. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
8. Operate Radio Frequency equipment to transact inventory.
9. Cycle count inventory and research problems.
10. Process small parcel (UPS) shipments and receipts.
11. Complete company provided training.
12. Process outbound shipments and inbound receipts.
13. Pick boxed merchandise from warehouse.
14. Print bar code label to identify product.
15. Audits the warehouse inventory to reconcile locations against computer files.
16. Investigates inventory discrepancies and concludes the most probable cause of errors.
17. Prepares a daily report of audit results.
18. Keys all warehouse inventory adjustments.
19. Assists with statistical samples.
20. Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
21. Participate in PCI process. Perform special projects as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. High School degree or equivalent.
2. Ability to operate tuggers within a warehouse environment.
3. Ability to communicate well with others.
4. Ability to read and understand routings, work orders, manifests, and production reports.
5. Ability to count accurately.
6. Ability to take instructions and work with little supervision.
7. Ability to use MAPICS computer software.
8. Ability to work in a changing environment.
9. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
10. Team Player with focus on customer service and quality.
WORKING CONDITIONS - See Human Resources
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.