IT Service Desk Support SpecialistMonterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The IT Service Desk Support Specialist supports Polaris’s worldwide IT operations, providing first-line support to Polaris users with exceptional and professional customer service. This position is 100% technical support for employees and system-generated Service Desk submissions, including documenting procedures and managing incidents to resolution or escalation to a more senior team member.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clear, concise customer service in phone-based, verbal communication, and written, email communication in English
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools
- Resolve or escalate service desk submissions using a repository of pre-defined knowledge base (KB) articles
- Collaborate effectively with other service desk team members located across the globe
- Deliver support of Windows-based operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, and other out-of-the-box and developed software packages.
- Administration of Account Management activities within Active Directory, IBMi, and other systems
- Proactively and reactively support critical systems through monitoring and responding to alerts on the IBMi platform.
- Meet all defined SLAs and KPIs to ensure resolution quality and customer satisfaction.
Skills, Knowledge & Education:
- A 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with remote peers required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- General or intermediate knowledge of Windows 10 required
- Intermediate experience with Windows-based applications such as the Microsoft Office suite required
- 2+ years of experience working in a corporate service desk setting preferred
- General understanding of large computing systems such as IBMi (AS400) preferred
- Previous experience supporting a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience using ServiceNow or similar issue-tracking systems preferred
- Availability to work night shifts
- Standard office environment and/or manufacturing (factory) environment
- Working a third shift on a rotational basis may be required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.