Material HandlerSpirit Lake, IA
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Transport and transact materials from, to, and within department assigned. Process various inventory transactions while maintaining 99% inventory accuracy for your area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use equipment to move materials and product within department as instructed.
2. Load and unload trucks at shipping and receiving docks as instructed.
3. Verifies part numbers, quantities, and BOL information.
4. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
5. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
6. Accurately complete paperwork required for receiving records.
7. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
8. Operate radio and scanning equipment to transact inventory.
9. Cycle count inventory.
10. Complete company provided training.
11. Process outbound shipments and inbound receipts.
12. Repack material from vendor packaging into various totes, carts, etc.
13. Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
14. Perform special projects as assigned.
15. Spirit Lake is the primary location but could be needed in other Spirit Lake or Milford locations.
16. Could rotate departments based on business needs.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. High School degree or equivalent.
2. Ability to operate numerous forklifts: electric, propane, and outdoor forklifts.
3. Ability to communicate well with others.
4. Ability to count accurately.
5. Certification as Polaris forklift driver required.
6. Ability to take instructions and work with little supervision.
7. Ability to use MAPICS computer software.
8. Ability to work in a changing environment.
9. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
10. Team Player with focus on customer service and quality.
See Human Resources
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.