Digital Producer, MarketingPlymouth, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The goal of the Off Road Vehicle Customer Experience team is to deliver measurable digital medium that will effectively promote our products, generate leads, support consumer loyalty, and engage consumers to drive traffic to the dealer network.
The Off Road Vehicle Customer Experience Digital Producer, Marketing is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates. This individual will partner with the Off-Road Marketing team, external agency partners and internal content & platform teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns and content updates on the Polaris Off-Road websites. S/He will lead project implementations and large product launches. This individual will bring solutions to business problems. This will be accomplished through the management of project priorities, project plans, resource assignments, and budget. Overall responsible for ensuring quality & timeliness throughout a project lifecycle.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task and prioritize in real time with limited direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Project Leadership and Management
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates for the consumer facing websites
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal partners to plan and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks.
- Maintain project plans and assets in current tools and project folders.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Drive optimization of and adherence to project processes.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with Marketing and D&IS teams to determine project priorities, digital KPI analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion and post launch enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Manage projects in scope from major site migrations to support initiatives.
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums whiel providing business insights and recommendations.
- Keep key stakeholders and partners up-to-date and aligned with goals, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing.
- Work with Marketing team to design rollout plans per the annual Go-to-Market plan.
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years of experience in project planning and project management
- 3-5 years of web or digital experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree
- Ability to apply an understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan
- Proven expertise in leading project teams
- Proven experience in managing projects using JIRA/Agile/LeanKit or other PM tools
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment
- Able to manage multiple work streams in parallel, can clearly articulate updates and requirements to to the team, understands the big picture and how all the pieces impact one another.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- General knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites
- Experience with optimizing consumer web experiences; i.e. mobile first, responsive design and anchor tags
- Experience and understanding of utilizing social and email marketing, including YouTube, as well as online sweepstakes within digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists
- Agency experience
- Corporate office environment – in office 3 days/week (WFH 2 days)
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.