Scheduler, Plant (Int'l)Monterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Scheduler develops and maintains a master schedule including detailed schedules for an operating unit, inventory of materials, and delivery requirements utilizing the sales forecast and production capacity plan and the Sales and Operating Planning process (SOP). Establishes and monitors production schedules to meet customer requirements.
Develops and maintains a plant production schedule including detailed schedules for each department, inventory of materials and delivery requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop production schedule to meet customer demands drive material requirements, and proactively set levels of manufacturing output.
- Lead according to GPTW, PDP and PPS Standards.
- To Perform the Schedule Planning function and Central Planning activities according to the assigned area (Assembly, Metal Paint, Injection Molding, Liquid Paint, Fabrication, Weld, Engines, Subassembly, PG&A, Pilots and Rework).
- Coordinate with Lead Operators to convert planned orders to process orders.
- Create weekly metric charts and focus on metrics in order to meet delivery performance targets.
- Manage daily and long-range scheduling while maintaining productivity cost controls.
- Analyze the Capacity Requirement Planning.
- Analyze and disposition of Excess and Obsoletes.
- Complete and execute all HR Processes according to Polaris Values and GPTW Model.
- Complete company provided training.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Fluent English
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer mindset
- 3 or more years of experience in production programming in the automotive manufacturing
- MRP and materials planning (MPS Master Production Scheduling )
- Advanced Excel
- Forecast and release interpretation
- Demand Tracking
- Analysis capacity
- Communication Skills
- In depth knowledge of production practices and scheduling
- Knowledge in AS400 and APICS preferred.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.