Scheduler, Plant Sr (Int'l)Monterrey
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Scheduler Sr. coordinates teams assigned trough develops and maintains a master schedule including detailed schedules for an operating unit, inventory of materials, and delivery requirements utilizing the sales forecast and production capacity plan and the Sales and Operating Planning process (SOP). Establishes and monitors production schedules to meet customer requirements.
Lead and administer the planning staff assigned, supports the development and implementation of planning strategies and systems and optimizes costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate daily planning activities, provide feedback and support development of Planning initiatives and strategies.
- Management and Development of Salaried Scheduler, Plant direct reports.
- Accountable for planning production & service weekly and daily ship requirements and window times; communicate with production and shipping departments. Proactively react to changes.
- Work in collaboration with production team to reach highest Efficiency Levels, on time delivery and communicate plans to satisfy ORV requirements.
- Meet daily planning team to assess production schedules, (adjust as necessary based on production results) optimize run quantities and minimize changeovers to help achieve 100% on time delivery.
- Work closely with Suppliers issues & close ties with Purchasing and Central Planning team following escalation path when critical situations arise with vendors.
- Work in coordination with Manufacturing and Quality teams on changes or deviations required.
- Assure maintaining the target level of inventory and avoiding obsolescence within the department
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery & establish build readiness.
- Maintain efficiency of capacity, material control and liability.
- Trainer for Schedulers & Planer Tech Leaders.
- Adhere to all environmental, safety, and health rules and regulations associated with this position.
- Comply to and follow all procedures within the Polaris Inventory and security policy.
- Lead according to GPTW, PSP and PPS Standards.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer mindset
- Key Performer as Scheduler at Polaris or 3 years of experience in production programming coordination.
- MRP and materials planning (MPS Master Production Scheduling)
- Advanced Excel
- Forecast and release interpretation
- Demand Tracking
- Analysis capacity
- Communication Skills
- In depth knowledge of production practices and scheduling
- Knowledge in AS400 and APICS preferred.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.