Project Analyst SupervisorRoseau, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Project Analyst Supervisor will lead a team of Project Analysts to support the development and verification of the initial Bill of Material through the Prototype, Development and Validation unit builds.
This person will be responsible for onboarding and developing new team members, maintaining all Bill of Materials, and assist with unit builds to verify BOM and fit up of all components. This team will be working closely with Design, Systems Engineering, Service Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality to ensure all builds stay on schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Motivate, coach, develop, and direct Project Analyst team to further organizational objectives and promote employee development
- Act as strategic supervisor for implementation of process improvement initiatives across ORV and monitor impacts to Project Analyst processes and procedures, such as Chunnel
- Lead Bi-Weekly Communications meeting with Project Analyst team identifying current issues and trends to drive efficiency and workload balance across the team
- Serve as subject matter expert on compliance requirements for all new models
- Work cross functionally with legal and marketing teams to support inquiries and necessary documentation
- Engage with Program Management during budget and forecast cycles to ensure resources are adequately demanded and staffing model supports a realistic plan
- Create and maintain Bills of Material with accurate verification and documentation
- Perform BOM audits, verifications, and follow-up to ensure BOM accuracy
- Support Project Team when making BOM changes
- Work with Inventory Control to ensure parts are on order and work orders are correct
- Assist Designers in accuracy of print updates and BOM updates
- Support prototype, development, validation, and production unit builds with PDP planner for ordering unreleased parts
- Support accurate information for SSCC auditing and Homologations
- 2-year technical degree
- 3+ years of experience in engineering or planning environment desired with mechanical background and engineering print reading
- Previous experience leading a team; training, mentoring and providing quality feedback
- Knowledge of MAPICS, Powerlink and Bill of Material structure
- History demonstrating process mapping and process improvements
- Proficient PC skills with working knowledge of: Excel, Word, Outlook, PRS Windchill, and Powerlink
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.