Dealer Support SpecialistPlymouth, MN
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Non-Technical Dealer Support team is made up of dedicated employees providing the highest level of partnership to our Polaris dealer network. The goal for the team is to foster business relationships, build rapport and trust with Polaris dealers and industry partners. The team is responsible for providing industry-leading support for all Polaris product lines and a vast array of business functions within and outside of Polaris.
The Non-Technical Dealer Support Specialist is responsible for understanding what support a dealer needs, educating dealers about options and pursuing solutions. Team members are highly skilled at leveraging Polaris internal resources to drive positive outcomes and exceed the expectations of our dealer partners and end users.
Each team member is responsible for sharing the voice of the dealer, and ultimately the customer, to Polaris employees. Each interaction with a dealer presents the opportunity to understand the impact internal decisions have in the field. Specialists work to bring awareness to opportunities within Polaris business units to drive both short- and long-term solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Dealer Contact Ownership:
· Provide solutions to Polaris dealership staff who need support for a variety of products, systems and programs.
· Demonstrate expertise to dealership personnel through coaching and recommendations to foster productivity, profitability and outstanding customer experience.
· Work with a sense of urgency for all contacts and set clear guidelines on anticipated resolution for issues that require follow up.
· Demonstrate mastery of a multitude of Polaris internal systems, dealership resources and 3rd party vendors to drive solutions.
· Tailor communication style to audience, understanding the priorities of dealership staff at all levels as well as internal Polaris staff.
· Understand internal measurements and metrics for success, ensuring that each contact meets or exceeds those measurements and understand how they impact the dealer.
· Display forward thinking in how you propose solutions, focusing on long- and short-term business objectives and definitions of success.
· Act as a subject matter expert for a designated product line or business unit within Polaris. Support other representatives within the Dealer Support team with associated questions or issues.
· Act as the voice of the dealer for your area of expertise and provide council to appropriate business units within Polaris.
· Facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution between Polaris dealers, the Dealer Services team and internal Polaris departments.
· Participate in the resolution of escalations initiated within Polaris that involve dealers our industry partners.
Data Analysis/Insights, Lean Improvement & Project Ownership:
· Use modern data analytics tools to identify collective data trends, reduce data wrangling efforts, promote best practices and share the voice of the dealer throughout the organization.
· Utilize data to break down internal silos and promote standardization.
· Possess critical thinking to resolve dealer/partner concerns, proactively identify process/people issues.
· Drive action plans internally to minimize disruption for dealers and internal stakeholders.
· Directly own or contribute to various department projects including initial scoping, planning, regular progress reports and implementation.
· Monitor results to ensure project effort has the intended outcome and proactively adjust to deliver expected results.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Bachelor’s degree · Minimum of two years B2B or B2C experience.
· Powersports, or automotive dealership experience preferred.
· Strong problem-solving skills with a commitment to meet or exceed service level promise.
· High level of curiosity and ability to grasp a wide variety of topics encompassing all aspects of the Polaris business.
· Proven track record of delivering results on projects or special assignments.
· Strong desire to deliver industry-leading support and build strong relationships with dealership staff at all levels.
· Critical thinking skills to work in a grey-area role.
· Strong prioritization skills and consistent follow-through.
· Effectively communicate across all levels including senior leadership.
· Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to understand audience and articulate thoughts and ideas.
· Team player – act as a liaison between internal departments and bridge communication gaps.
· Current knowledge of software and applications.
· Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint.
· Microsoft CRM, Showcase, AS400, Alteryx, Power BI, and Alation experience a plus.
· Preferred French or Spanish language fluency for both written and verbal communication to support multilingual dealerships.
· Fast paced office environment. Adhering to Polaris corporate standard for hybrid work location.
· A majority of time is spent working directly with Polaris dealers, via phone and electronic communication
· Position is located in Plymouth, MN
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.