At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
In this role, you will develop and implement standard tools, processes, and reporting to support the operational teams. You will analyze data to identify opportunities and implement solutions that improve overall lead time and service of the Polaris logistics network. The modeling and analysis work will range from simple spreadsheet-based reporting to complex supply chain models and simulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and analyze operational reports to drive and monitor 3PL execution and metrics.
- Complete various analysis on transportation and logistics activities, leverage data to identify issues and implement solutions
- Utilize models to simulate and analyze multiple supply chain scenarios and propose opportunities to streamline and increase the efficiency of the Polaris logistics network
- Develop key performance indicators and methodology to track savings generated through supply chain network changes
- Manage the process of collecting logistics and supply chain data from 3PL’s and internal business partners and improve data reporting capabilities
- Participate in cross-functional kaizen events to drive continuous improvement in the Polaris supply chain
- Identify, plan, and execute cost down opportunities through mode shift, lead time management and expedite processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in supply chain, general business or related degree preferred)
- 4+ years analytical experience in supply chain field
- Exceptional MS Excel, Alteryx and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Proven track record of improving processes, reducing costs and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex information to a broad audience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Analytical skills specific to Logistics
- Prior experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of international transportation networks and modes
- Standard office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.