At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Assist installation, alterations / modifications, and maintenance of key facility systems and equipment.
• Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system.
• Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery and equipment.
• Make required alterations / modifications to equipment and systems.
• Trouble shooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
• Assist in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards and procedures.
• Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
• Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
• Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
• Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
• Complete company provided training.
• Participate in Lean activities.
• Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
• Good organizational, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as required; "on-call" duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
• Ability to work well with little supervision.
Skills and Knowledge:
• High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
• Technical degree or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics maintenance desired.
• 3 years’ experience in maintenance of electrical industrial equipment.
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), PLC programming and computer operation.
• Knowledgeable in fabricating and welding.
• Knowledgeable of electronics and trouble shooting of electronics
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.