At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Recruiting Coordinator focused on facilitating the flow of candidates through the recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with recruitment and interview process.
- Track status of candidates in HRIS and move candidates through the recruiting process.
- Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by the Talent Acquisition Leader.
- Assist with job postings and other advertisement processes, as directed.
- Screen applications and schedule phone screens.
- Coordinate pre-employment training session with candidates.
- Assist or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepare new-employee files, and files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Attend and participate in local job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Job Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Travel to offsite locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.