At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Data Analyst – ORV Total Cost
Support ORV Product Cost Improvement Initiatives through standardized reporting and tools that will proactively identify risks and opportunities to Engineering influenced cost drivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop reporting cadence on BOM changes for pre-production programs, providing insights to the teams on material cost drivers
- Analyze freight details influencing total cost to produce and ship vehicles.
- Assist in the establishment of ORV Engineering Productivity metrics
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Finance and Sourcing to develop reporting tools that will drive insights into cost drivers impacting ORV GP targets.
- Establish Investment tracking dashboard within ORV product lines and segments
- Support analysis on Plan Change program cost drivers
- Support Long Range product planning process
- Other Ad Hoc work and projects as identified
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- BS Degree required
- 2 to 4 years analyst experience.
- Strong process, analytical, influencing, and communication skills.
- A curiosity and drive to innovate and continuously improve processes.
- Experience with data management and presenting to senior leadership
- Excellent project planning, organizing, and administrative skills. Understands how program objectives, tools, and resources relate cross-functionally.
- Skilled in multitasking and prioritization
- Quality and customer focused
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.