At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Polaris Owners Connection Team is comprised of highly innovative individuals that strive to make our brands the most recommended products with an engaged and passionate owner base. We are transforming the way our Polaris product owners connect with the brand and have assembled a team to lead the charge.
Within Polaris, the Owner Connections team represents the voice of the owner and strives to continuously improve and foster the owner experience. The Connection Specialist serves as the point-person within Polaris to address customer questions related to product and systems.
The Owner Connection Engagement Specialist plays a prominent role as the face of the brands before and after the customer’s purchase of the product. Owners contact us with questions, concerns, feedback or ideas regarding their Polaris product(s), and the Connection Specialist’s role is to build rapport, listen, problem solve, and connect with the owners while delivering consistent transparency and communication throughout the interaction. The role works to build relationships with current customers and establish a channel of communication for our future customers as they look to become part of the Polaris family.
The Owner Connection Specialist is a champion of the Polaris brand, while delivering a personalized, high touch, single point of ownership experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Case Ownership Responsibilities:
- Communicate with owners in a highly individualized way, ensuring the conversation is focused on that owner and demonstrating agility to understand owner’s specific needs and provide solutions
- Manage cases and time to follow-up with possible customers
- Provide product expertise on a variety of Polaris products (parts, accessories and apparel)
- Proactively conduct dealership outreach to facilitate repairs on the behalf of the owner to build brand connection
- Analyze the Owner’s complaints, Dealer’s diagnostic findings and repair history, and consider other potential sources of information for use in evaluating available remedies to the Owner
Internal/External Voice of Customer:
- Manage proactive outreach to owners who have provided poor reviews about our brand/dealers via survey feedback
- Represent our brands as a “brand champion”, and actively enhance it with all levels of owners including possible follow-up communications
Represent the voice of owners with Technical Service, Warranty, Product Teams, Technical Parts, PG&A, Engineering, and Quality, communicating information on product opportunities
- 3+ years of B2C experience; Powersports, or automotive dealership experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to meet or exceed service level promise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with individuals at all levels; proficient in explaining complex situations to owners in an easy to understand fashion
- Ability to demonstrate both empathy and tenacity by delivering even tough messages with understanding and willing to help drive root cause issue resolution on difficult and/or repeat concerns
- Critical thinking skills to work in a grey area role that may not have standard answers for all situations
- Effective decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excel in a fast-paced varied environment, handling reactive phone and email contacts, proactive outbound contacts, follow-up communication, coordination with internal departments and dealers
- Team player - act as a liaison between internal departments and bridge communication gaps
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and SharePoint. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, CRM and AS400 experience a plus
- Hybrid role working remotely and on-site at Bass Creek office location
- Dynamic, fast-paced office environment
- A majority of time is spent dealing directly with Polaris Owners, via phone and electronic communication
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.