At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Executes assigned warehouse duties accurately and efficiently to insure achievement of corporate and customer objectives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Picks orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. Receives incoming product as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. This can include loading, unloading, counting, verifying, putting away and collecting data.
• Understands barcode technology.
• Operates forklifts as assigned
• Knowledgeable with all applicable warehouse operational and quality procedures
• Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
• Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
• Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/receive volume at quality standards
• Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance performance.
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required; must be 18 years of age or older (degree preferred)
• Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions. Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
• Operates automated carts and other such machinery
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Knowledge of Polaris product and parts preferred
• Prior forklift experience required for receiving applications
• Valid Driver's License
• Is involved actively in the PCI quality process; Lean experience is a plus, not required
Standard warehouse environment Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. Ability to stand/walk for lengthy periods of time. During peak operational periods overtime may be required, including weekends.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.