At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Polaris Powertrain is seeking qualified candidates to conduct testing and support roles on an afternoon & evening schedule.
A successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a history of high-quality work with minimal direct supervision. They will have experience working in flexible environments, being able to identify issues and taking ownership of outcomes.
- Perform regular calibration and maintenance of test equipment
- Monitor automated Powertrain testing
- Troubleshoot testing issues
- Own organizational 5S activities
- Prepare vehicles for long-term storage
- Prepare vehicles engines for testing
- Wiring harness modifications
As the Technician grows in experience, opportunities for performing tests on engines and vehicles will become available.
Valued Skills for this Position
- Experience with Powertrain testing
- Familiarity with test and measurement systems. Direct experience with AVL and/or Horiba test systems is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to follow processes and procedures for equipment operation
- Experience with data acquisition systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated history of high-quality work
- At least 3 years of experience as a technician in powersports, automotive, or similar environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
- Basic fabrication experience
- Ability to operate motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.