At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Lead Event Execution for Customer Growth Team
- Plan and facilitate Polaris activation at national and regional events to engage Millennial, Female and Multicultural consumers, including displays, demos, speaking opportunities, staffing plans, lead collection efforts, etc.
- Lead on-site activation at key events including set-up, vehicle logistics, customer engagement, staffing, and tear down.
- Build, manage, and train a talent pool of employee volunteers who can be activated as speakers, panelists, and event staff at Polaris events.
- Lead collaboration with field sales and dealers to enable local activation.
- Manage agency interaction, activation schedules, budgets, and post-event communication.
Support Customer Growth Strategy
- Engage with brand team Associate Marketing Managers to understand upcoming event activations and business unit strategy to find opportunities that drive inclusion and synergies with Customer Growth efforts.
- Source brand creative and other media assets to support multi-channel media planning efforts.
- Manage external relationships and activations with key partners, influencers, and brand ambassadors.
- Assist in development of internal communication material.
Discover New Communities of Riders and Fuel Grass Roots Advocacy of Polaris Brands
- Identify marketing and experiential trends across cultural moments and industries.
- Find and research new communities of riders that fit the Customer Growth profile and support vision
- Lead outreach to underrepresented rider communities (ride clubs, off-road parks, etc.). Plan and execute regional rider engagement and activation strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3-5 years of related experience (Events, Marketing, External / Public Relations, Influencer Management).
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to work across business functions and manage conflict while maintaining relationships and achieving results.
- Proven track record of critical thinking, executional excellence, and organization skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, with the ability to make rapid adjustments in response to business needs.
- Excellent written, presentation, negotiation, and verbal communication skills.
- Diversity marketing experience a plus.
- Spanish language ability a plus.
- Up to 40% travel for key events, will include weekends during event season.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.