At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Marketing Internship Program (MIP) accelerates career development for current undergraduate sophomores and juniors who want to build a foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills. Our unique 12-week program is comprised of a variety of Marketing and Product functional assignments across all business lines.
As a Marketing intern, you will be given impactful project-based assignments that directly align with business objectives. Some of the projects may encompass activities like market opportunity & competitive analysis, Go-To-Market planning & execution, product launch, photo shoots and events, integrated marketing across product lines , digital, 1:1 personalized marketing, social & applying data and analytics to drive marketing activation to name a few.
While you may collaborate on cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement various projects, you will be placed into a specific assignment based on interest and business need in any of the following areas:
- Marketing Strategy & Vision: Marketing Strategy, Brand Building, Consumer Insights to Understand Your Customer, Annual Planning
- Consumer & Channel Focus: Consumer Insights Shopping Journey, Funnel Management, Audience Definition/Targeting, Dealer Network/Marketing
- Creative & Digital: Creative Strategy & Development, Media Planning, Multi-Channel Personalized Marketing Content, Content Marketing
- Consumer Insights and Data Analytics Application: Leverage Insights and Analytics to Drive Business Decisions, Go to Market Planning, Messaging and Plan Optimization and Iteration
Internship locations are founded in business need and are typically placed in one of the following locations: Plymouth, MN; Medina, MN.
During this paid internship, you will have the support and resources you need to develop your business and marketing skills, while establishing relationships with Polaris leadership. You will also be paired with a manager and a mentor who are committed to your success. Upon completion of the internship program, interns who demonstrate exceptional performance and a passion to learn may be offered an additional internship or a full-time position, depending on eligibility.
Polaris offers relocation reimbursement to interns who qualify. Intern responsibilities include:
- Transportation to/from office
- Securing housing for the duration of the internship
- Attending Polaris’ Development Training in Minnesota as an opportunity to meet with leaders and other interns from across the company
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing or other related degree
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Able to complete full 12-week internship working 40 hours per week (May/June-August 2023)
- Geographic flexibility
- Proven strength in the following: analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and Word)
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.