At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Finance Internship Program (FIP) accelerates career development for upcoming college graduates who wish to build a foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills. Depending on your placement, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in financial analysis, month-end reporting, and P&L management, all while navigating ambiguity and developing communication, project and time management skillsets.
During this 12-week paid internship, you will have the support and resources you need to develop your business and finance skills while establishing relationships with Finance leadership. You will also be paired with a Manager and a Mentor who are committed to your success. Upon completion of the internship program, interns who demonstrate exceptional performance and a passion to learn may be offered an additional internship or a full-time position, depending on graduation date eligibility.
You will be placed into an assignment based on interest and business need, possible experiences could include:
- Business Division Planning and Analysis
- Operations / Cost Accounting / Engineering
- Corporate Budgeting and Forecasting
- Corporate Accounting
- Treasury / Audit / Tax
- International Finance
Interns are typically placed in one of the following locations: Plymouth, MN; Medina, MN. Polaris offers both financial housing assistance and relocation reimbursement to interns who qualify.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Transportation to/from office
- Securing housing for the duration of the internship
- Attending a 2-3 day summit event in Minnesota: an opportunity to learn from executives, network with other interns, and participate in professional development.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's in Business with an emphasis in Finance/Accounting or related degree
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA, preferred
- Able to complete a 12-week internship working 40 hours per week (May/June-August 2023)
- Geographic flexibility
- Proven strength in the following: analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Leadership experience in work, organizations or classroom
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2021 sales of $8.2 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.